Hope Legalize Hoodie
The design was inspired by The Dormition of the Virgin by the Venetian Carlo Saracen, who was influenced by Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio around 1608.
The goddess holds a marijuana joint in her mouth, hoping to legalize it.
It represents the coordinates of a location in Japan.
Check with your map provider for details.
It's a fusion of Japan, the West, and cannabis.
Search for "35˚ 40' 48.7632" N, 139˚ 45' 27.6084" E"
- 12.7 oz
- 100% Cotton
- Lining: Pile
- The fabric is fluffy.
- The back yarn pile is woven with thicker strings to give the material a heavy feel.
- To reduce shrinkage after washing, the fabric is washed and tumble dried in the manufacturing process.
- The stitching in areas where strength is applied, such as armholes and cuffs, is double-stitched with thicker threads and coarser needles to achieve a robust and three-dimensional look.
* Cotton products may stretch and shrink after washing.
* Please note that the product size may have a margin of error.